Each user of this website agrees as follows:
For persons and organizations creating links to DIYMotorcycleSeat.com. DIYMotorcycleSeat.com encourages other persons and organizations, where appropriate, to link their websites to DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's home page. DIYMotorcycleSeat.com, however, requests that any linkages comply with the following standards:
- The link shall be solely and directly to the DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's home page
- The link shall be so configured that DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's Uniform Resource Locator (URL), www.DIYMotorcycleSeat.com, is displayed continuously in a user's browser once the link is completed and through the duration of that user's link
- DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's website and its appearance and contents shall not be altered, modified, distorted or obscured in any way, through framing or otherwise without the DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's prior written consent
- DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's website shall not be used, and shall not be allowed to be used, for any purpose other than reference
- The names, marks, terms, graphics or other materials on the DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's website shall not be used in a manner that is likely to cause confusion with, or dilute the effectiveness of, the DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's trademarks and service marks, or to damage the reputation or image of the DIYMotorcycleSeat.com
- DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's logos, trademarks and service marks appearing on its website shall not be used without the DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's prior written consent
Notwithstanding any link to its website, the DIYMotorcycleSeat.com shall retain exclusive ownership of all right, title and interest in and to its website and the contents therein, including, without limitation, (a) all information and materials contained within its website and (b) all trademarks and service marks owned by the DIYMotorcycleSeat.com which are displayed or otherwise used in connection with its website.
For persons accessing DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's website via linkage from another website. The linkage of any person's or organization's website to the Authority's website shall not be deemed or construed to create or imply (i) any partnership, joint venture, affiliation, or other relationship between such person or organization and the Authority or (ii) any endorsement or approval by the Authority of such person or organization or his or its products, activities or operations. The Authority makes no representation or warranty with regard to the content or functions on such person's or organization's website and shall not liable or responsible for such content or functions. Any questions or comments regarding such person's or organization's website or the link to the Authority's website should be directed to such person or organization.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability. DIYMotorcycleSeat.com's website and the materials contained therein are provided "as is," without any express or implied warranty of any kind including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement of intellectual property, and freedom from errors, viruses, bugs, or other harmful components. In no event shall DIYMotorcycleSeat.com be liable to any party for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, any third party damages or any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, and damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, or business interruption) arising out of or relating to use of its website.